Monday, December 3, 2012

Tis' The Season

 Once again, it is my favorite time of the year. The Holiday Season brings joy to even the coldest of hearts. Something about the music and smell of pine makes me smile. Although I hate the cold, I am partial to it because I cannot imagaine the Holidays without a few snow flakes and icy roads. And Of course , the shopping . Although I'm not particularly buying things for myself a good holiday sale brings joy to my life either way. The older I am getting the more appreciative I am becoming of the holidays and how it encourages you to slow down and spend time with family you have been busy ignoring all year. Speaking of the year one of my favorite and least favorite days is New Years. The older I get the faster these years are flying by however I am grateful to say I made it each other

No comments:

Post a Comment