Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dieting.

I'm on a diet. The drink nothing but water and survive off of three bites of food diet. Okay I'm being dramatic but its not diet I want to change my food habits and overall health. I have lived the days of eating poorly. McDonald's every other day , soda, candy and chips. But now my body and skin are starting to display a of my unhealthy eating habits . First thing to go is the soda and fast food. This has been the hardest for me but is the worst of what I eat . Next will be my uncontrolled snacking that occurs everyday all day . Instead I will drink water when I feel the need to nibble . I have however mastered breakfast . Water with egg whites and maybe one slice of turkey bacon and when I'm on the go I eat a gluten free chocolate min protein bar . Although its not the best breakfast it's better than a donut . The biggest enemy however is my sodium intake . I would like to reduce that by half if possible , I will be investing in some Mrs. Dash seasonings which contain no salt . Well that's all for today !

No comments:

Post a Comment