Wednesday, December 5, 2012

End of the semester.

The end of the semester means pretty much to anyone who is college. Less sleep, more coffee and making up all the work you have been putting off for 3 months. Why do college students wait until the last possible minute to complete work? Because we are lazy..but thats neither here or there. I am just happy to say I have made it to the end of the semester at all. So many people I began college with are no longer here. Either they couldn't handle the work and were just too lazy to do it.As a matter of fact more than half of my friends that I started school with have dropped out all togethor with no plans on returning. And lets face it even if they do plan on coming back they wont. To me college is like a band aid if you stop half way through pulling it off you will never want to go back and finish it.Although there are many of times I rather drop out and pursue a career in exoctiv dancing or the ever so popluar fast food ,I remind myself these jobs are good for now but now isnt forever. getting paid 600$ is good when you are 19. But no one stays young forever. So I grit my teeth and deal with it. Drowing myself in loans, accumulating debt I will most likey never be able to pay back.

No comments:

Post a Comment